The procedures / rules detailed here below are for
Information only and are subject to change without
Most travelers need to obtain a visa prior to entering
the emirate. However, the following passport holders
can get an entry permit stamped in their passport
AGCC (Citizens of the Arab Gulf Co-operation Council
(GCC) member states
(Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia) do not
need a visa.
EUROPE: France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium,
Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway,
Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain,
Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino,
USA, CANADA: AUSTRALIS,NEW ZEALAND: ASIA: Japan, Brunei,
Hong Kong, Singapore South Korea and Malaysia Categories
of Visas: Transit & Tourist
Transit visa for 14 Days & Tourist visa
for 30 Days extendable for 30 days.
1) Your passport should Valid at least for 6 Months.
2) Hotel accommodation is must and you have to make
the hotel booking through us,so that we can arrange
Your visa accordingly.
3) You should submit your URGENT TRANSIT OR TOURIST
VISA at least one working Days prior to your arrival.
4) You will send us your passport copy along with
passport size scanned color picture in gif or jpg
5) Once your visa will approve by UAE immigration
we will send the scanned copy of the visa by email.
6) Once we will apply your visa with UAE immigration
either visa will approve or reject, visa fee is non-refundable.
7) Once you will leave the Country you will send us
your scanned passport copy of exit stamp by email
8) We accepted your Payments Cash or Credit Card
9) You can send us your Amount thru Bank Transfer, Western Union,Master,Visa,Amex Credit Cards.
Send us Visa Inquriy